China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
Mainland Chinese shares were the biggest gainers in Asia on Monday, a day which also saw the other major stock markets in the region advance, with trade talks between the U.S. and China set to continue in Washington this week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! China’s Top 3 Telcos to collaborate on 5G network construction, shares prices soar ASIA TODAY (2 days ago) - Aug 16, 2019 Picture: Aug 16, 2019 (China Knowledge) - China's top three largest telecommunication companies China Unicom (CHU), China Mobile (CHL) and China Telecom (CHJHF) have entered negotiation...
- Vote! Hong Kong protests will be 'settled or crushed' ahead of China national celebrations, analyst says CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - The way China responds to the situation in Hong Kong will be crucial in determining how markets and U.S.-China trade talks will be affected, said David Roche, a strategist at...
- Vote! Signs of hope in trade war as US delays new tariffs on Chinese electronics Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - WASHINGTON - US retailers and global financial markets got an early Christmas present Tuesday as President Donald Trump's administration announced it is delaying tariffs on key consumer electronic goods imported...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Merkel: We're prepared for Any Brexit Outcome
- - Islamic State claims Afghan wedding blast as families bury the dead
- - Hong Kong Protests Enter 11th Week With Large but Peaceful Rally
- - Bikie boss denied entry to Thailand after bail change
- - Malaysians driving in Thailand urged to ensure their licence and insurance are valid
- - Relaxing of LTV for homebuyers to help property market
- - Hong Kong Residents Protest Peacefully in Latest Push for Reforms
- - Charity Rejects Spanish Offer to Take in African Migrants that Italy Rejected
- - Restrictions Continue in Kashmir Despite Security Ease
- - Gibraltar Rejects US Pressure to Hold Iranian Oil Tanker