China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
Mainland Chinese shares were the biggest gainers in Asia on Monday, a day which also saw the other major stock markets in the region advance, with trade talks between the U.S. and China set to continue in Washington this week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! US Negotiators to Visit China Next Week for New Round of Trade Talks VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - China says a high-ranking U.S. delegation will travel to Beijing next week to resume negotiations aimed at resolving the ongoing trade war between the world's two leading economies. Commerce Ministry...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia falter amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Shares in major Asian stock markets mostly slipped on Wednesday following a series of conflicting reports on U.S.-China trade that surfaced overnight....
- Vote! Asia stocks tread cautiously amid US-China trade uncertainty CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Overnight in U.S. markets, stocks were hit by a new wave of uncertainty on the U.S.-China trade front following a series of conflicting reports....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Japanese, Chinese company reps to be 'matched' with EEC
- - More shadows than lights: human rights commitments of Thai political parites
- - Japanese, Chinese company representatives to visit EEC
- - Dems, Pheu Thai dominate city
- - Malaysia February CPI falls 0.4%
- - UPDATE: Rawai Ducati accident, Frenchman was wearing helmet
- - Alcohol ban again this weekend around Thailand
- - Malaysia and Indonesia threaten boycott of EU products, say millions of farmers risk losing livelihoods due to palm oil ban
- - NBTC to look into airing of doctored clip
- - U-Tapao bidders revealed