China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington
Mainland Chinese shares were the biggest gainers in Asia on Monday, a day which also saw the other major stock markets in the region advance, with trade talks between the U.S. and China set to continue in Washington this week.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China markets soar as trade talks move to Washington, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Monday, 18 February
- Older News
- Vote! Asian markets mostly rise despite US-China trade talks reportedly hitting a roadblock CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were mostly higher on Monday amid rising tensions between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Asian markets rise despite US-China trade talks reportedly hitting a roadblock CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - Stocks in Asia were higher on Monday amid rising tensions between the U.S. and China....
- Vote! Chinese Entrepreneurs Assess Impact of Trade Tensions with US VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Trade tensions between the United States and China are deepening. After months of talks, the two sides appear no closer to reaching a deal. VOA spoke with business owners in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Fake general swindling for animals skins? WCGC Thailand Final! Heavy storms coming! || May 21
- - New date for Coronation Day holiday announced
- - Mother disappears after abandoning newborn in rubber plantation
- - Minister to push for two more Mekong bridges
- - Police seize haul of weapons, drugs in post-Songkran blitz
- - Four dead as pickup truck slams into tour bus heading to Phuket
- - Drug bust in Kathu nets 2,000 meth pills
- - 150 bedrrom Patong Hotel for sale
- - Phoenix goes up for auction, starting price 900,000 baht
- - Top 10 restaurants in Phuket