China markets rebound strongly after turbulent morning; GDP numbers miss forecasts
China's GDP figures for the third quarter of 2018 showed its economic growth slowed to 6.5 percent year-over-year in the third quarter of 2018, amid concerns surrounding the ongoing trade war between Washington and Beijing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China markets rebound strongly after turbulent morning; GDP numbers miss forecasts, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 19 October
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Timeline: Thailand's turbulent political history Bangkok Post (Today) - The country's election Sunday is the first since a 2014 coup. Here is a brief look at two turbulent decades in Thai politics....
- Older News
- Vote! Will Asian economies dominate the world in 2050? Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - Out of the 10 largest world economies of the world, four will be from Asia with China and India leading the world by 2050, according to the PwC report....
- Vote! BoT holds key rate, cuts 2019 growth, export forecasts Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The central bank held its benchmark interest rate steady for a second straight meeting on Wednesday as expected, and cut its forecasts for economic growth and exports this year....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival