China kicks off world's biggest ice festival in Harbin
Residents of the Chinese city of Harbin have been preparing for an influx of visitors as the wintry city gears up for the world's largest snow and ice festival. — Reuters... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China kicks off world's biggest ice festival in Harbin, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 6 January
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! ‘Like a festival’: Tour companies are wooing visitors to attend Modi rallies as election fever heats up SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - India’s frenetic cities, historical monuments, tasty food, and beautiful scenery may be among the biggest attractions for foreign tourists.But as the world’s biggest democracy, with about 900 million voters, is...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 5 Killed in Shooting in China's Inner Mongolia
- - New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern to meet Xi Jinping in Beijing amid tensions over Huawei
- - The most questionable election in Thai history?
- - Children Baby & Maternity Exhibition 2019 to Soar Entrepreneurs Improving Quality for Business Growth
- - Hanoi Kicks Off Construction Of Formula One Race Track
- - Thaksin: Election 'rigged' as allies challenge army
- - Who won Thailand’s election? Stand-off as military-backed Palang Pracharat and Shinawatra proxy Pheu Thai both claim victory
- - Outgoing Philippine labour official Jalilo Dela Torre urges domestic workers in Hong Kong to go for more health checks
- - Rodrigo Duterte photographed with suspected Chinese ‘drug lords’, says former narcotics official
- - 'More bumps in the road' before US-China trade deal, former Treasury Secretary Jack Lew warns