China has not informed Taiwan of swine fever outbreak: MAC
Taipei, Aug. 9 (CNA)－China has reported its first outbreak of African swine fever (ASF) but has not informed Taiwan, despite an agreement between the two sides on epidemic prevention, Taiwan’s Mainland Affairs Council (MAC) said Thursday. At a news conference, MAC spokesman Chiu Chui-cheng (邱垂正) said Taiwan has learned through the World Organisation for Animal […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China has not informed Taiwan of swine fever outbreak: MAC, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month
- - Abbot arrested for attempted murder 15 years ago
- - Data science is the new must-have degree – Here’s how to train people to do it
- - Air pollution rising again throughout greater Bangkok
- - Weather for February 14
- - 125 miles NW of Port Alice, British Columbia
- - This is no valentine: the complexities of interracial dating for Asians in North America
- - Asia markets set to be cautious amid ongoing US-China trade talks
- - Wan Nor calls premiership bid his 'final political war'
- - Apirat scoffs at rumours of coup plot
- Older News
- Vote! China Reports Outbreak of African Swine Fever in Hunan VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - China has reported a new outbreak of African swine fever that is threatening the country’s...