China factory blast death toll jumps to 64
BEIJING: The death toll in a chemical plant explosion in China rose to 64 Saturday but rescuers found a survivor among more than two dozen still missing in the debris of one of the country's worst industrial accidents in recent years.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China factory blast death toll jumps to 64, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 23 March
- Older News
- Vote! Explosion at Gas Factory in Central China Kills at Least 12 VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - The death toll has risen to 12 in a gas plant explosion in central China, authorities said Saturday.Another 13 people were seriously injured and three others remained missing, China’s Ministry...
- Vote! Death toll rises to 10 after China gas plant blast Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - BEIJING: The death toll from a huge explosion that rocked a gas plant in central China rose to 10, state media said Saturday, with five people still missing....
- Vote! Bangladesh floods worsen after breach, death toll nears 100 in India REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - One of Bangladesh's main rivers breached an embankment, flooding a northern district and forcing thousands from their homes, an official said on Thursday, as the toll from monsoon rains in...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Hong Kong Residents Deface Chinese Emblem in Latest Protest
- - UN: Humanitarian Situation in Syria Continues to Deteriorate
- - Recycled Water Part of Perth's Plan to Beat Climate Change in Australia
- - 'Stronger Than Ever': India Set for Fresh Moon Launch Attempt
- - 1,000 Firefighters Battle Wildfires in Central Portugal
- - Doctors: Detainee Allegedly Tortured in Sudan Dies
- - Thai Industrial Property market driven by rocketing Chinese FDI
- - Hong Kong protesters egg China office at end of massive rally
- - More than 1,000 firefighters battle Portugal wildfires
- - UK Treasury Chief Vows to Quit if Boris Johnson Becomes PM