China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
The figures reinforce concerns over the risk slowing growth in China poses to the global economy.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The threat of a sharper-than-expected economic slowdown in China could damage Asia’s growth prospects, according...
- Older News
- Vote! Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Singapore’s economy grew at its slowest pace in more than two years in the fourth...