China Denies Arrest of Two Canadians Is Tied to Meng Case
China has rallied the power of its one-party state behind tech giant Huawei to boost public support for the company's chief financial officer, Meng Wanzhou. But the case is getting increasingly complex with the arrest of two Canadian citizens in apparent retaliation as Meng awaits possible extradition to the United States from Canada. VOA's Bill Ide files from Beijing.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China Denies Arrest of Two Canadians Is Tied to Meng Case, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'VOA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Meng Hongwei: Wife of ex-Interpol chief seeks France asylum BBC News Asia (Today) - Grace Meng's husband is in a Chinese jail and she already has French police protection....
- Older News
- Vote! US Says China’s Death Sentence Against Canadian Political VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - The U.S. State Department said Wednesday China’s death sentence on a Canadian man is “politically...
- Vote! China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - China issued an advisory to its citizens Tuesday, urging them to "fully assess the risks...