China believes Maldives will make 'correct choice' on trade deal
China believes the Maldives will make the "correct choice" to continue with a bilateral free trade deal, a foreign ministry spokesman said on Tuesday, after a Maldives politician said the tiny nation would pull out of the pact. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China believes Maldives will make 'correct choice' on trade deal, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! US, China sketch outlines of deal to end trade war Bangkok Post (Today) - WASHINGTON: The United States and China have started to outline commitments in principle on the...
- Older News
- Vote! Major Asia markets close higher; Chinese yuan jumps CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding...
- Vote! Stocks in Asia mixed; Chinese yuan jumps CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump said Tuesday that trade talks with China are going well, adding...