China backs out of US trade talks
China has scrapped planned trade talks with the United States and is unlikely to sit down with Washington until after November’s midterm elections, according to people familiar with the situation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China backs out of US trade talks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - State weighs impact of 5G bid delay
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Chinese Leader Meets with US Trade Delegation in Beijing
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- - Ko Ni: Gunman gets death penalty in murder of Myanmar Muslim lawyer
- - Indonesian plantation firms dodge US$220 million in unpaid fines years after disastrous land fires
- - There are 'encouraging signs' from Singapore Airlines' earnings, analyst says
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - The threat of a sharper-than-expected economic slowdown in China could damage Asia’s growth prospects, according...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! US-China trade talks were 'productive', says Mnuchin Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - BEIJING: US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said the United States had "productive" talks with China...
- Older News
- Vote! Asia markets were subdued as investors wait for concrete developments in US-China trade talks CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - The South China Morning Post reported Wednesday that Chinese President Xi Jinping will meet with...