China auto sales growth weakens in June amid trade battle
BEIJING (AP) — China’s auto sales decelerated in June, adding to economic pressure on Beijing amid a worsening trade battle with Washington, an industry group reported Wednesday. Sales of SUVs, sedans and minivans rose 2.3 percent in the most populous auto market, down from May’s 7.9 percent growth, according to the China Association of Automobile […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China auto sales growth weakens in June amid trade battle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Election Commission issues defamation warning
- - India-Pakistan crisis: Saudi Arabia aims to de-escalate tensions
- - Power outage in Thalang
- - Pogba fires United into FA Cup last eight
- - After Kashmir attack, what are India's options?
- - Pakistani PM says he's willing to talk but warns India
- - Asia markets mixed amid renewed US-China tensions
- - Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus
- - New Zealand plans new tax for tech giants like Google and Facebook
- - Gold prices unchanged at B19,600
- Older News
- Vote! How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - The threat of a sharper-than-expected economic slowdown in China could damage Asia’s growth prospects, according...
- Vote! Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (5 days ago) - Singapore’s economy grew at its slowest pace in more than two years in the fourth...
- Vote! Asia markets tepid amid hopes for progress in US-China trade negotiations CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - The South China Morning Post reported Wednesday that Chinese President Xi Jinping will meet with...