Chile again veers right as Pinera returns to presidency
SANTIAGO, CHILE (AP) — Conservative Sebastian Pinera returns to Chile’s presidency on Sunday, vowing to revive an economy that has slumped under outgoing center-left leader Michelle Bachelet. Pinera, a billionaire entrepreneur, oversaw growth that averaged 5.3 percent a year during his first term from 2010 to 2014, aided by pro-business policies, rising prices for Chile’s […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chile again veers right as Pinera returns to presidency, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Two dead from heart attacks as strong quake jolts Chile Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - SANTIAG: A strong 6.7-magnitude earthquake hit north-central Chile on Saturday, the US Geological Survey said,...