Children in North Korean-built kindergarten practise Korean songs for Kim Jong-un ahead of Trump-Kim summit 2019 in Hanoi
Wearing traditional dress, the children in Hanoi’s only North Korean-founded kindergarten belt out Korean songs and recite their Korean vocabulary – skills they hope to show off to Kim Jong-un when he visits Vietnam next week.The North Korean leader is due to make his first trip to Vietnam for a second summit with US President Donald Trump on February 27 and 28, during which Washington hopes to see progress on dismantling Pyongyang’s nuclear programme.But the serious summit agenda was far from…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Children in North Korean-built kindergarten practise Korean songs for Kim Jong-un ahead of Trump-Kim summit 2019 in Hanoi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Wednesday, 20 February
- Older News
- Vote! North Korea Slams Biden as 'Fool of Low IQ' VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - SEOUL- Juhyun Lee contributed to this report. North Korean state media slammed Joe Biden as an "imbecile" and a "fool of low IQ" Wednesday, Pyongyang’s first substantial comments on the...
- Vote! North Korean media lashes Joe Biden as an ‘imbecile’ and ‘fool of low IQ’ after he ‘slandered’ Kim Jong-un SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - North Korean state media on Wednesday slammed former US vice-president Joe Biden as an “imbecile” and a “fool of low IQ” after he criticised leader Kim Jong-un.Biden, who served two...
- Vote! Japan to the English-speaking world: call him Abe Shinzo, not Shinzo Abe SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Ahead of a series of important international events in Japan, including a visit from US President Donald Trump this weekend, Japan’s foreign minister has issued a request to the English-speaking...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters