Children in North Korean-built kindergarten practise Korean songs for Kim Jong-un ahead of second Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi
Wearing traditional dress, the children in Hanoi’s only North Korean-founded kindergarten belt out Korean songs and recite their Korean vocabulary – skills they hope to show off to Kim Jong-un when he visits Vietnam next week.The North Korean leader is due to make his first trip to Vietnam for a second summit with US President Donald Trump on February 27 and 28, during which Washington hopes to see progress on dismantling Pyongyang’s nuclear programme.But the serious summit agenda was far from…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Children in North Korean-built kindergarten practise Korean songs for Kim Jong-un ahead of second Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Trump Reverses Some Sanctions on N. Korea VOA NEWS (Today) - President Donald Trump on Friday said he was ordering the withdrawal of recently announced North Korea-related sanctions imposed by the U.S. Treasury Department. "It was announced today by the...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! North Korea Withdraws from Liaison Office with South Korea VOA NEWS (Today) - North Korean has withdrawn its liaison office with South Korea. The North notified the South of the abrupt move Friday at the two Koreas' weekly meeting at their joint offices...
- Vote! Korean fraud suspect caught Bangkok Post (Today) - A South Korean man wanted for alleged investment fraud which cost his clients around 4,200 million won (about 120 million baht) has been arrested in Sathon district, Bangkok, on an...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Japanese, Chinese company reps to be 'matched' with EEC
- - More shadows than lights: human rights commitments of Thai political parites
- - Japanese, Chinese company representatives to visit EEC
- - Dems, Pheu Thai dominate city
- - Malaysia February CPI falls 0.4%
- - UPDATE: Rawai Ducati accident, Frenchman was wearing helmet
- - Alcohol ban again this weekend around Thailand
- - Malaysia and Indonesia threaten boycott of EU products, say millions of farmers risk losing livelihoods due to palm oil ban
- - NBTC to look into airing of doctored clip
- - U-Tapao bidders revealed