Cherng Talay hit by water supply outages
PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) has announced that the mains water supply will be shut off in Cherng Talay during as-yet-confirmed hours from today (Feb 16) through to Feb 28.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cherng Talay hit by water supply outages, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 16 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Cherng Talay to be hit with mains water supply shut-off The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today that the water supply will be shut off parts of Cherng Talay from tomorrow (Mar 19) until the end of the...
- Vote! Power outage to hit Cherng Talay The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) Thalang office has announced that the electricity supply will be shut off in Cherng Talaya on Friday (Mar 22) as works are carried out...
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Electrocuted by power lines! ’Killer’ taxi driver turns self in? Thailand votes early! || March 18 The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET XTRA - March 18 Electrocuted by power lines! |:| Private water source for Cherng Talay |:| ’Killer’ taxi driver turns self in |:| Satellites for marine safety? |:| Thailand...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments