Chengdu InfoComm China 2018: A Resounding Success
Sep 10, 2018 Western China’s premier Professional AudioVisual (Pro-AV) and Integrated Experience Solutions Exhibition and Conference attracted a total of 8,201 visitors during its three-day debut, with 5,332 attendance at 40+ knowledge-sharing summit sessions Chengdu, Sichuan, 7th Sept 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- In a firm demonstration of the pent-up demand for a Pro-AV exhibition platform in the fast-growing Western China region, the first edition of Chengdu InfoComm China 2018 which was themed “Gear Up for Growth in Western China” attracted 8,201 visitors during its three-day run from 5th -7th September 2018. Richard Tan, the Executive Director of event organizer InfoCommAsia, said, “These visitor numbers are beyond our expectations and we are heartened by the turnout. The response has shown that we have underestimated the need for a platform like Chengdu InfoComm China 2018, which brings the best of Pro-AV and Integrated Experience solutions from all over the world under one roof to satiate the pent-up demand for such cutting-edge technologies in the emerging Western China region.” The exhibition: a collaborative industry platform A platform like Chengdu InfoComm China is critical in Western China as the region is experiencing fast-pace growth and development, said Intel’s IoT Group Vice President and Visual Retail and Digital Signage Global Director Jose A. Avalos in his address at the Opening Ceremony. He said: “Most people think the future just happens. But in reality, it just doesn’t. We make it happen. The people in this room are making it happen. We are the ones developing the solutions that deliver the new experiences that are interactive, that are fun, experiences that will improve the lives of consumers. We make the future. And this is simply why the Chengdu InfoComm China is so important, it allows companies like Intel and our ecosystem to come together, to... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Chengdu InfoComm China 2018: A Resounding Success, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Monday, 10 September, 2018
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - Wildfire contained at Phromthep Cape, fire warning re-issued
- - After Songkran, Phuket water reductions continue to stretch reserves until rains return
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Cobra eggs missing! Arrest in Phi Phi rape case! Worst Songkran road record? || April 18
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - What’s China got to do with elections in India’s southernmost state?
- - North Korea’s ‘new guided weapon’ designed for ground combat, not a ballistic missile, says South’s military
- - Japan’s trying to fight gambling addiction ahead of casinos’ expected arrival
- - Nissan slams output cut report as 'completely incorrect'