Champions League: Liverpool win, Spurs disappoint
LIVERPOOL: Liverpool left it late but showed Paris Saint-Germain have plenty of work to do if they are to challenge for a first-ever Champions League title as Roberto Firmino struck a stoppage time winner in a 3-2 victory at Anfield on Tuesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Champions League: Liverpool win, Spurs disappoint, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Airbnb witnesses 100% growth in Guest Arrivals from China this Chinese New Year
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- - The Retail Summit officially opens
- - Big Joke: Romance Scammers will now be scared of the law!
- - Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- Older News
- Vote! Real, Spurs win Champions League openers Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - LONDON: Defender Jan Vertonghen scored once and set up another goal for Son Heung-min as...
- Vote! PSG control Man United, Roma win Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - MANCHESTER: Manchester United's Champions League hopes were hanging by a thread after they lost 2-0...
- Vote! City pummel Chelsea 6-0, Spurs defeat Leicester Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - MANCHESTER: Sergio Aguero grabbed a hat-trick as Manchester City scored four times inside 25 minutes...