Chalong Underpass works force month-long overnight road closure
PHUKET: Officials have announced that the busy section of Chao Fa West Rd immediately north of the Chalong Circle will be closed overnight from 9:30pm to 6:30am from June 29 to July 28 so that workers can safely continue the excavation of the Chalong Underpass.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chalong Underpass works force month-long overnight road closure, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Chalong Underpass makes breakthrough The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: The tunnel that will become the Chalong Underpass has now been fully excavated and...