CEBIT ASEAN Thailand all set for the first edition - encouraging innovation to drive Thailand economy and society
Oct 04, 2018 Picture: IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. (“IMPACT”) and Deutsche Messe AG (“DMAG”), organizer of the world’s leading trade technology and digital exhibition, jointly present the first edition of CEBIT ASEAN Thailand (“CEBIT ASEAN”). CEBIT ASEAN is supported by both public and private organizations, including the Ministry of Digital Economy and Society; Ministry of Science and Technology; Microsoft; Logitech; ABeam; and more than 200 companies and brands. CEBIT ASEAN will be held from 18 to 20 October 2018, Hall 7-8, IMPACT Exhibition and Convention Center, Bangkok, Thailand. The event is expected to attract 8,000 technology professionals and business leaders. Dr. Soranit Siltharm, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Science and Technology, said "The Thai government's mission is to transform the country into the 21st century, with two main drivers - the development of people and technology; and the Thailand 4.0 policy. Technology is crucial in this digital age and... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, CEBIT ASEAN Thailand all set for the first edition - encouraging innovation to drive Thailand economy and society, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Uighur escapee caught, three more sought
- - Cherng Talay hit by water supply outages
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand takes steps to improve transport safety for tourists Samui Times (2 days ago) - The Tourism Council of Thailand (TCT) is joining hands with state agencies including the Department...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! Thailand Post to expand POS to 5,000 villages Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The Digital Economy and Society (DE) Ministry has pushed Thailand Post to expand its point...