Catering staff held for duty-free thefts on planes
Eight employees of a food catering firm have been arrested on suspicion of stealing more than 180 duty-free items from perfume to watches from British Airways aircraft at Suvarnabhumi airport.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Catering staff held for duty-free thefts on planes, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- Older News
- Vote! Calls for duty-free reform mount Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Retailers on Friday reiterated their calls for the government to end the duty-free concession monopoly,...
- Vote! Calls for retail reform mount Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Retailers on Friday reiterated their calls for the government to end the duty-free concession monopoly,...