Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral
Ex-Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn has not been allowed to have contact with his family and is making a new bid for release.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Swiss actor Bruno Ganz, who played Hitler, dies at 77
- - Bollywood's first major LGBTQ film
- - Planting the seeds of mindfulness and beauty
- - Reading elections in the stars
- - China Rebuffs Germany's Call for US Missile Deal With Russia
- - Trump Receives Update on China Trade Talks
- - Phuket Opinion: Fear and loathing in paradise
- - Democrats confident of bagging 20 House seats in Bangkok
- - New Zealand bans Huawei, China has message for New Zealand
- - The week that shook Thai politics – and what comes next
- Older News
- Vote! Carlos Ghosn and Japan's 'hostage justice' system BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - Critics say the pressure to confess is immense and there is no real presumption of...
- Vote! Araibi's lawyers mull new bail bid Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The legal team representing Hakeem al-Araibi, 25, is considering filing a new bail request for...