Carlos Ghosn: Ex-Nissan chair faces 'two new charges'
Carlos Ghosn has previously denied all wrongdoing over charges of financial misconduct.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Carlos Ghosn: Ex-Nissan chair faces 'two new charges', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Ghosn 'received $9m improperly' from unit Bangkok Post (Today) - TOKYO: Arrested auto executive Carlos Ghosn improperly received €7.8 million ($9 million) in compensation from...
- Older News
- Vote! Tokyo court denies ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's bail request Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - TOKYO: A Tokyo court on Tuesday rejected a request by former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn...
- Vote! 'Bloodbath' may be coming to Nissan as key foreign executive resigns amid Ghosn investigation CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Jose Munoz, who had been a contender as Nissan CEO, has resigned after the company...