Canada Defends Huawei Detention, Pushes Back on Trump Comments
Canada on Friday defended as lawful its detention of a Chinese tech executive that has placed Ottawa at the center of a trade dispute between the U.S. and China. As VOA's Bill Gallo reports, the comments came as China defended its own detention of two Canadian citizens that was widely seen as retaliation.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Canada Defends Huawei Detention, Pushes Back on Trump Comments, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'VOA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- - Talks Between US, NKorea Take Place in Sweden
- - StocExpo Europe 2019 Conference Unveiled
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! White House: Next Trump summit with Kim Jong Un will take place near the end of February CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The summit would be the second between Trump and Kim as the U.S. pushes North...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Canada's government on Friday dismissed China's warning of repercussions if Ottawa banned Huawei Technologies Co...
- Older News
- Vote! WSJ: US Investigating Huawei for Alleged Trade Secret Theft VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Federal prosecutors are investigating Huawei Technologies, the world's largest telecommunications equipment maker, for allegedly stealing...