Canada agrees to take in Saudi asylum seeker, say Thai authorities
Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, fled to Thailand last week accusing her family of abuseA Saudi woman who fled to Thailand saying she feared her family would kill her has been granted asylum in Canada and was on her way there, the Thai immigration chief has said.Rahaf Mohammed al-Qunun, 18, was due to board a Korean Air flight from Bangkok to Seoul on Friday night before catching a connecting flight to Canada, said Surachate Hakpark. Continue reading...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Canada agrees to take in Saudi asylum seeker, say Thai authorities, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Guardian'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Café Malaysia 2019 celebrates the country’s dynamic coffee culture and its world class achievements
- - Top US Navy Officer Urges China to Avoid Confrontations
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- - Radical Cleric Linked to Bali Bombing to Be Freed from Prison
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand pledges to soften harsh refugee policies Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: Toronto Star Thailand’s immigration chief is pledging an upgrade of the country’s draconian treatment...
- Vote! Thailand signals more tolerant refugee policy Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - The immigration police chief vowed Wednesday not to force refugees to return home "involuntarily", after...
- Vote! Saudi refugee in Canada expects more women to flee homeland Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - CANBERRA: A Saudi woman accepted as a refugee in Canada has said in an Australian...