Cambodian leader rejects call for talks from opposition
PHNOM PENH: Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on Monday rejected a request from opposition leader Sam Rainsy for talks about the country's political problems, denigrating his archrival as a traitor and a convict.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Cambodian leader rejects call for talks from opposition, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - Sri Lanka seeks to increase swap amount to $1 billion from RBI
- - Explosion, gunfire at Nairobi hotel and office complex
- Older News
- Vote! Bangladesh PM to meet opposition which still rejects poll results REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, who won her third straight term in an election last...
- Vote! Cambodian PM: opposition ‘dead’ if EU withdraws preferences Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - PHNOM PENH: Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on Monday threatened to retaliate against the opposition...