Cambodian journalists charged with espionage denied bail
PHNOM PENH: A court in Cambodia on Thursday declined to grant bail to two journalists who have been charged with espionage for filing news reports to a US-funded radio station.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Cambodian journalists charged with espionage denied bail, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - Kim Jong-un unlikely to travel exclusively by rail to Hanoi for second Trump-Kim summit: sources
- - Hong Kong Jewellery Design Competition winners revealed
- - Uighur Australian's plea to 'save' his family in China
- Older News
- Vote! Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - The U.N. Human Rights Office is calling on the Philippine judiciary to drop all charges...
- Vote! ‘Be silent or you’re next’: Maria Ressa posts bail, but arrest ‘puts all Filipinos at risk’ SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (7 days ago) - Award-winning Philippine journalist Maria Ressa emerged beaming and defiant after posting bail of 100,000 pesos...