Cambodian government to remove film roadblocks
The Cambodian Culture and Fine Arts Ministry is working towards making things easier for local and foreign production houses to film in Cambodia in a bid to boost the industry.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Cambodian government to remove film roadblocks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Airbnb witnesses 100% growth in Guest Arrivals from China this Chinese New Year
- - Pakistan rejects links to attack in Indian controlled Kashmir
- - The Retail Summit officially opens
- - Big Joke: Romance Scammers will now be scared of the law!
- - Phuket readies for Heroines Festival next month
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- Older News
- Vote! Bleep! Indian censors cut swear words from Bollywood rap film Gully Boy SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Cinema-goers might expect a few swear words in a movie about rapping but not in...
- Vote! Bleep! Indian censors cut swear words from Bollywood rap film SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Cinema-goers might expect a few swear words in a movie about rapping but not in...