Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail
PHNOM PENH: Cambodia's Supreme Court has rejected an application for bail for an opposition leader charged with treason who is seeking to be released for medical treatment abroad.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Cambodian court denies opposition leader release on bail, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Young doctor eyes poll win
- - Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral
- - Trump, Pelosi again butt heads over shutdown
- - Spurs squeak by Fulham, City win handily
- - U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
- - ‘Lub d’ Chaweng beach Koh Samui
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- - Demand for ‘expat apartments’ remain high in Bangkok
- - Another Trump-Kim summit may be good for diplomacy, but will do little for denuclearization
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! DR Congo court declares Tshisekedi winner of disputed elections Bangkok Post (Today) - KINSHASA: DR Congo's top court on Sunday declared opposition leader Felix Tshisekedi the winner of...
- Older News
- Vote! Tokyo court denies ex-Nissan chief Ghosn's bail request Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - TOKYO: A Tokyo court on Tuesday rejected a request by former Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn...
- Vote! Cambodian PM: opposition ‘dead’ if EU withdraws preferences Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - PHNOM PENH: Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on Monday threatened to retaliate against the opposition...