Cambodia resumes train service to Thai border
PHNOM PENH: Cambodia conducted a trial run of a passenger train service from Phnom Penh to the Thai border on Wednesday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cambodia resumes train service to Thai border, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 5 July, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Cambodian, Thai Leaders Mark Reopening of Rail Link VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - The leaders of Cambodia and Thailand met Monday at the Thai border town of Aranyaprathet to mark the ceremonial reopening of a rail link that will restore train service between...
- Vote! Thai AirAsia adds Sihanoukville to Cambodia routes Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Thai AirAsia is to start direct service from Don Mueang airport to the Cambodian beach town of Sihanoukville....
- Vote! Sa Kaeo-Poipet train line opened, to boost border trade Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The repaired rail link between Aranyaprathet and Poipet was reopened on Monday, 46 years after it was closed by a civil war that destroyed Cambodia's railway infrastructure....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Legal action suspended on rape suspect for his cracked skull
- - Nissan Ex-Chairman Ghosn Pays $4.5 Million Bail
- - In Rare Move, French Warship Sails Through Taiwan Strait
- - Drug-Using Father Finally Sent Down
- - Update on The Man Who Sleeps With Rats
- - Boat sinks with dozens of schoolchildren on-board at Koh Tao pier
- - Thai Lady Caught Stealing From Customer in Walking Street
- - M&S sunrise bikini with a fuuny design flaw