Cambodia jails 70-year-old in first conviction for royal insult
PHNOM PENH: A Cambodian court has jailed a 70-year-old barber for seven months over a violation of the country's royal insult law, the first such conviction since the law was adopted this year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cambodia jails 70-year-old in first conviction for royal insult, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 5 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Cambodia's royal oxen predict bumper rice crop amid EU tariffs Bangkok Post (Today) - PHNOM PENH: Cambodia's royal oxen predicted a plentiful harvest of rice, the country's biggest crop, at an ancient ploughing ceremony on Wednesday....
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese court jails Japanese man Eiji Suzuki for six years over spying conviction SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - A court in Beijing on Tuesday sentenced a Japanese man convicted of spying to six years in prison, according to sources familiar with Sino-Japanese relations.The court also ordered Eiji Suzuki,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach