Cambodia forms new government led by Hun Sen
PHNOM PENH: Cambodia's lawmakers on Thursday voted in a new parliamentary leadership and government, led by Prime Minister Hun Sen's ruling party, after a July general election that was derided internationally because it was largely uncontested.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Cambodia forms new government led by Hun Sen, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Hun Sen pulls passport perk Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Cambodia's decision to revoke the diplomatic passports of non-citizens demonstrates the strong ties between Cambodia...
- Vote! Cambodian PM: Western Sanctions Would Hurt Opposition VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen said Monday that if Western countries impose threatened economic sanctions...
- Vote! Cambodian PM: opposition ‘dead’ if EU withdraws preferences Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - PHNOM PENH: Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen on Monday threatened to retaliate against the opposition...