California highway reopens after blaze forces 6-day closure
SHASTA-TRINITY NATIONAL FOREST, Calif. (AP) — A major interstate near the California-Oregon border reopened Monday, six days after a wildfire roaring along the roadway forced its closure, authorities said. California Department of Transportation spokeswoman Denise Yergenson said one lane in each direction of Interstate 5 reopened Monday at 8:30 a.m. but with some restrictions. Yergenson […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, California highway reopens after blaze forces 6-day closure, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Fuel pipeline blaze in Mexico kills 20 Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - MEXICO CITY: A leaking fuel pipeline triggered a massive blaze in central Mexico Saturday, killing...