Cabinet approves new Suvarnabhumi airport runway
The cabinet has conditionally approved a plan to add a new runway at Suvarnabhumi airport to ease air traffic congestion at the main gateway to Thailand.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cabinet approves new Suvarnabhumi airport runway, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Australians and New Zealanders may soon be able to use Automatic Gates at Suvarnabhumi Samui Times (2 days ago) - The director of Suvarnabhumi airport in Bangkok has said that Australians, New Zealanders and Japanese are being considered as the next nationalities to be allowed to use the automatic passport...
- Vote! Don Mueang Airport: 20 more immigration counters to open this week Samui Times (3 days ago) - Daily News reported that PM Prayut Chan-Ocha had ordered his transport minister to go to Don Mueang to see what was wrong with crowding at immigration both inbound and outbound. ...
- Vote! More auto-gates among ideas to combat Suvarnabhumi airport congestion Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - Installation of more automatic gates and redirecting travellers to less busy immigration zones are among the latest ideas to combat passenger congestion at Suvarnabhumi airport....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Iraqi Militia Says New Drone Attack Killed Commander
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination