Cabbie returns forgotten bag and money to Kuwaiti tourist
A taxi driver has returned the equivalent of 123,650 baht in US and Kuwaiti currencies, passports and other valuables to a Kuwaiti passenger who left his bag in the cab outside a Bangkok hotel.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Cabbie returns forgotten bag and money to Kuwaiti tourist, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist Samui Times (3 days ago) - NewGen Airways has issued a public apology for the actions of one of its staff...
- Vote! Light fingered foreigners on the rampage in Krabi Samui Times (4 days ago) - Sanook said that thieving foreigners were an increasing problem in Krabi. Whether it is clothes,...