British, EU ministers say still time for Brexit deal
LUXEMBOURG: British and European foreign ministers insisted Monday there is still time to negotiate an orderly Brexit deal, even after the disappointing failure of the latest round of talks.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, British, EU ministers say still time for Brexit deal, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 15 October
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand ‘slightly impacted’ from a no deal Brexit Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - The EU has agreed to postpone Brexit from next Friday and give UK PM Theresa May time to get her deal approved in Parliament. The PM had hoped to persuade...
- Vote! British PM seeks brief Brexit delay from hesitant EU Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - LONDON: Britain will write to the EU on Wednesday to seek a short delay to Brexit, but Brussels has warned any decision may only come next week -- just before...
- Vote! Thailand braces itself for a ‘no deal’ Brexit Phuket Gazette (4 days ago) - Embattled British PM Theresa May is working against the clock to get her Brexit deal through Parliament after the recent defeats.. The British lawmakers last week voted to reject the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival