British diver pays tribute to navy Seal who died in Thailand cave rescue
John Volanthen, one of the two divers who found the 12 boys and their football coach in the Tham Luang cave complex, has said they were not heroes, adding: 'What we do is very calculating, very calm – it is quite the opposite.' He also paid tribute to Saman Kunan, a Thai navy Seal who died during the rescue operation Continue reading...... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, British diver pays tribute to navy Seal who died in Thailand cave rescue, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Guardian'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- Older News
- Vote! Kingdom from the sky – a tribute to the Thailand we love Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - Amongst the chaos, the pungent aroma of spicy street food and bad driving, there’s also...
- Vote! Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19 Samui Times (3 days ago) - Thailand’s famous Tham Luang cave in the northern province of Chiang Rai will close to...