British diver Josh Bratchley, who helped save Thai soccer team, brought back from US underwater cave in dramatic rescue
The passageway at the floor of the underwater cave was about 60cm (two feet) high and just a little wider than a broad set of shoulders. Just wide enough for Edd Sorenson to fit.He was on a mission to find Josh Bratchley, a British diver who just last year had assisted in the harrowing rescue of the boys’ soccer team trapped in a cave in Thailand – but who was now in need of a dangerous rescue himself.'TWO LIGHTS!' Josh Bratchley, a diver who went missing while exploring an underwater cave in…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, British diver Josh Bratchley, who helped save Thai soccer team, brought back from US underwater cave in dramatic rescue, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Thursday, 18 April
- Older News
- Vote! British man jumps to his death at Central Festival mall in Pattaya Samui Times (6 days ago) - A British man leapt to his death at the Central Festival shopping mall in Pattaya on Thursday. Police and rescue workers attended the scene at approximately 4.30pm after receiving a...
- Vote! Thai and farang friend catch king cobra with bare hands in Krabi – VIDEO Phuket Gazette (6 days ago) - PHOTOS/VIDEO: Robrouw Krabi A foreign man has helped his Thai friend to catch a king cobra with their bare hands in Krabi today. The three metre king cobra was found...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters