Bright industry outlook echoed by positive exhibitor recruitment at SPS – Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou
Aug 10, 2018 Picture: GUANGZHOU --( ASIA TODAY )-- SIAF 2019 will be held next year from 10 – 12 March at the China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou, China. Early signs for the show are positive as exhibitor booking numbers have increased by over 30% compared with this same period last year. As a sister event of the world-renowned SPS IPC Drives in Nuremburg, Germany, SIAF is the premier hub for intelligent automation solutions in South China. Exhibitor recruitment for the 2019 edition has already surpassed previous years as booth reservations have increased by 36% from this time last year. Some of the renowned brands to return again in 2019 include Balluff, Cognex, IFM, Pepperl + Fuchs, SICK and YASKAWA Shougang. Such encouraging figures indicate industry peers are optimistic about the market growth over the coming years. A long-time exhibitor of SIAF, Adtech (Shenzhen) Technology Co... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bright industry outlook echoed by positive exhibitor recruitment at SPS – Industrial Automation Fair Guangzhou, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Gunmen kill four soldiers in attack in Pakistan's Baluchistan
- Older News
- Vote! Demand for memory chips in Asia might be picking up soon, analysts say CNBC - ASIA (6 days ago) - The outlook for the semiconductor sector may be turning positive, as analysts expect chip demand...