Brazil, world leader of homicides, hits new record
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A record 63,880 people were slain in Brazil last year, making it the deadliest year in the country’s history, a report said Thursday. Latin America’s largest nation has long been the world leader in overall homicide numbers, and its homicide rate is also one of the highest. The Brazilian Public […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Brazil, world leader of homicides, hits new record, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Thursday, 9 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! 'Arctic heat wave' hits world's northernmost settlement Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - MONTREAL: Temperatures hit a record 69.8°F (21°C) in Alert, only 900 kilometres from the North Pole and the northernmost permanently inhabited spot on the planet, the Canadian meteorology service said...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Trump Marks Apollo 11 Anniversary by Meeting Its Astronauts
- - Teachers from Abroad
- - Climate in Deep Time
- - Conservation and Jobs
- - Benefits of Trees
- - 2020 Dems Grapple with How To Pay for 'Medicare for All'
- - US Says It has Clear Evidence Navy Ship Downed Iranian Drone
- - Education, Environment and Explorers
- - Promise, Peril in Malaysia's Move to Lower Voting Age
- - Cricket: Bangladesh captain Mortaza out of Sri Lanka ODIs due to injury