Brazil, world leader of homicides, hits new record
RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — A record 63,880 people were slain in Brazil last year, making it the deadliest year in the country’s history, a report said Thursday. Latin America’s largest nation has long been the world leader in overall homicide numbers, and its homicide rate is also one of the highest. The Brazilian Public […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Brazil, world leader of homicides, hits new record, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Thursday, 9 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Brazil President Blames NGOs for Record Amazon Wildfires VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has accused nongovernmental organizations of setting forest fires a day after the government monitoring agency said the country has seen a record number of wildfires this...
- Vote! Brazil's Bolsonaro blames Amazon fires on NGOs as Twitter erupts Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - SALVADOR, Brazil: Wildfires in the Amazon rainforest in northern Brazil have ignited a firestorm on social media, with President Jair Bolsonaro on Wednesday suggesting green groups started the blazes....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - 'Red Flag Laws' Offer Tool for Preventing Some Gun Violence
- - Netherlands Ambassador Reminisces about Amsterdam and 'Going Dutch'
- - Hong Kong Braces For New Protests
- - Injured, pregnant Kashmiris cut off from emergency aid as phone lines go dead in Modi’s communications blackout