Branded residences: The new muse of Thailand’s real estate developers
Property developers across Thailand are experiencing are increasingly attracted by hotel branded residences in order to spur price premium points and buyer demand. Currently there are 29 new hotel residence projects countrywide with nearly 90% of these located in resort areas. New research by consulting group C9 Hotelworks has pinpointed that the top 3 locations for completed and pipeline projects in their Southeast Asia Hotel Residences Market Trends report are Phuket (26 properties), Pattaya (10 properties) and Bangkok (9 properties). With nearly 100 mainstream hotel residence projects and over 21,000 units completed, the next three years will see sector boldly expanding into new territory. The reports states that between 2018 and 2020 new completed units will represent a massive 83% increase over existing supply. Viewing how Thailand ranks in terms of competitiveness in the sector, with 41 completed projects to date, this accounts for 41% of the regions supply that stands at... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Branded residences: The new muse of Thailand’s real estate developers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thailand Business News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Chinese tourists spend big during Chinese New Year holiday
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Dogs attack another boy! Murder suspect on the run! Life in prison? || Feb. 21
- - Patong Police Chief to reign in tourists hooning on motorbikes
- - Chinese embassy ‘disgusted’ after Australian senator Barry O’Sullivan blames ‘Chinaman’ for food safety risk
- - Finnish boy, 5, attacked by stray dogs at Ao Nang, Krabi
- - Two nabbed smuggling kratom into Phuket
- - Police seek clues as fire burns down house
- - Better analysis needed to track down the source of new chemicals in illicit drugs
- - Trump-Kim Summit Crucial Moment for South Korea's Moon
- - Taxi driver charged after collision with motorbike leaves man, 74, dead
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Strong baht a concern for Thai hotel sector Phuket Gazette (Today) - by Bill Barnett Thailand’s baht performance against Asian currencies in 2018, was unmatched, with the...
- Older News
- Vote! What slower GDP growth means for China’s real estate market Thailand Business News (2 days ago) - China’s continued economic slowdown is reshaping the country’s real estate market, as investor confidence...
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...