Bookhemian Cafe in Old Phuket Town. A book lover’s haven.
I was looking back at some older photos from the years 2002 - 2007. Sixteen years ago, old Phuket Town was certainly not ready for tourism. The old town streets looked rather dirty and there was really not much in the way of cafes and restaurants.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Bookhemian Cafe in Old Phuket Town. A book lover’s haven., simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News - Community'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump: US Trade Talks with China Making 'Big Progress'
- Older News
- Vote! 20 years of Phuket Old Town Festival The Phuket News - Community (2 days ago) - 72nd Anniversary Queen Sirikit Park on Thalang Rd was awash with reds and golds –...