Bombs kill 138, wound hundreds in Easter attacks on Sri Lanka churches, hotels
Easter Day bomb blasts at three Sri Lankan churches and four hotels killed 138 people and wounded more than 400, hospital and police officials said, following a lull in major attacks since the end of the civil war 10 years ago. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bombs kill 138, wound hundreds in Easter attacks on Sri Lanka churches, hotels, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 21 April
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Sri Lanka withdraws emergency law imposed after Easter attacks REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Today) - Sri Lanka on Friday withdrew an emergency law imposed after Easter Sunday attacks in April, a military spokesman said. ...
- Older News
- Vote! U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - A senior U.S. State Department official warned on Tuesday that Sri Lanka's appointment of a war veteran accused of serious human rights violations as head of its army could affect...
- Vote! Sri Lanka says international criticism over new army chief 'unwarranted' REUTERS ASIA NEWS (3 days ago) - Sri Lanka on Tuesday brushed aside as "unwarranted and unacceptable" international criticism of its decision to name a war veteran accused of human rights violations as its army chief. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China to Raise Tariffs on Another $75 Billion in US Goods
- - Climate change turns Greenland into strategic, economic hotspot
- - Hong Kong protesters target airport week after arrivals hall mayhem
- - UN: Myanmar Military Intended to Perpetrate Genocide Against Rohingya Muslims
- - Jewish Groups Speak Out Against Trump Immigration Policy
- - Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Under Way
- - West's Divisions Empowering China and Russia, Analysts Warn
- - Ebola Virus Spreads to New Areas in Eastern DRC, WHO Reports
- - Art of Ice Cream
- - Russian Doctor Has Trace of Radiation After Explosion