BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks
The Bank of Japan kept monetary policy steady on Thursday, preferring to save its dwindling ammunition as a darkening global growth outlook prompts other major central banks to drop hints of additional stimulus. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, BOJ holds fire on policy, joins Fed in warning of mounting global risks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Thursday, 20 June
- Older News
- Vote! US Central Bank Head Signals Imminent Interest Rate Cuts VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - U.S. Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell is suggesting short-term interest rates could soon be cut as the global economy weakens and concerns persist over trade policy.As he delivered the Fed's...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Haziq Abdul Aziz detained for role in Malaysian sex video implicating minister Azmin Ali
- - Student killed by electrocution in Phuket public park under investigation
- - Pastor confirmed with Ebola as disease spreads in DR Congo
- - Local Afghan Journalist Killed by Unknown Assailants
- - Tropical Storm Barry Downgraded to Tropical Depression
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'
- - Derailment halts southern train services
- - Koreans find crying babies most annoying on flights
- - Pheu Thai top brass back Chadchart for Bangkok governor