BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
The Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand has revealed that the total amount of investment promotion application in 2018 reached 901,770 million baht, which exceeded the original target by 25%. Investment applications in the EEC accounted for more than 680,000 million baht. Deputy Prime Minister Dr. Somkid Jatusripitak said after a meeting with the Board of Investment (BOI) on investment promotion policies in 2019 that last year BOI received 1,626 investment applications projects with a total value of Baht 901,770 million. Largest-scale investment projects have been in the areas of petrochemical and electrical vehicle (EV) production. Both the application number and the investment value were higher than those in 2017, by 3% and 43%, respectively. In addition, the applications’ value in 2018 was 25% higher than the set target of 720,000 million baht. As many as 84% of the application projects, worth 758,000 million baht in total, were in the... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thailand Business News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! EEC committee reviews 86 investment projects worth 13bln baht Thailand Business News (Today) - The Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC) Policy Committee reviewed 86 projects worth 13 billion baht...
- Older News
- Vote! All this for 6,900 baht a night – pool villa from hell greets Thai tourists Samui Times (3 days ago) - A group of nine Thais were furious after they went to a pool villa in...