Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
The wife of construction tycoon Premchai Karnasuta has permitted experts from Mahidol University to examine elephant tusks she was caught in possession of as she, her husband and an associate fight to disprove a charge of possessing them illegally.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Monday, 21 January, 2019
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Premchai sentenced to six more months in jail Bangkok Post (Today) - The Criminal Court on Tuesday sentenced Premchai Karnasuta to six months in jail for illegal possession of guns and rejected his request for suspension....
- Older News
- Vote! Ruling set for tycoon Premchai's tusk possession Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - The Criminal Court has set Oct 1 as the date for its ruling on construction billionaire Premchai Karnasuta's possession of elephant tusks after finishing the hearing on the case on...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - 3 bedroom Brand new Villa for sale Kamala
- - As Fighting Intensifies, Islamist Militants Leave Key Town in Syria's Idlib
- - Russia to Nuclear Test Ban Monitor: Test Accident Not Your Business
- - Burkina Faso Leader Laments 'Dark Stain' After Attack Kills 24 Soldiers
- - What are Thailand’s options as trade war escalates?
- - Faced Wth Floods and Suicides, US Readies for Warmer World
- - Spain's Socialists Again Reject Left-wing Coalition Offer
- - Chile to Account for Costs of Climate Change in Budget
- - Philippines' Duterte Warns of 'Unfriendly' Greeting for Uninvited Warships
- - Trump says U.S. role in Afghanistan has turned into 'ridiculous' police force