Body of Pabuk victim washed ashore in Pattani
PATTANI: The body of a man, believed to be a victim of tropical storm Pabuk, was found on the beach of Ban Pata Budi in tambon Laem Pho of Yaring district on Sunday morning.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Body of Pabuk victim washed ashore in Pattani, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Sunday, 6 January
- Older News
- Vote! Dead whale in Philippines had 40kg of plastic in stomach Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - MANILA: A starving whale with 40 kilos of plastic trash in its stomach has died after being washed ashore in the Philippines, activists said Monday, calling it one of the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket