Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river
The body of a man from Northern Ireland has been found floating on the Kwae Noi River in Kanchanaburi’s Sai Yok district this morning after his Thai wife went to the police to say he had been missing for two days. The body of 51 year old Robert Lytle was found just hours after his wife, 39 year old Supapansa Pornkhunthod, a resident of Bangkok’s Suan Luang district, filed a missing persons report with the Sai Yok police. The body was found 30 kilometres downstream from the resort. It has been sent for a post-mortem at a local hospital. The woman said her husband disappeared from his room at the Krit Raft House resort on the Kwae Noi River in the Sai Yok National Park, Sai Yok district on Tuesday morning. She said they checked into the resort on Monday evening but then had an argument so she left the room to stay with another woman, the resort’s chef. When she checked the resort room the next morning, her husband had disappeared. STORY: The Nation The post Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river appeared first on The Thaiger.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Thursday, 30 August, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! DRC Police: 36 People Missing After Boat Sinks in Congo River VOA NEWS (Today) - Thirty-six people are missing after a boat sank in the Congo river on the outskirts of Kinshasa, DR Congo police said on Sunday.The vessel, which was traveling to the capital,...
- Older News
- Vote! Man crushed to death on railway line in Nakhon Ratchasima Samui Times (Yesterday) - A Thai man in his 30s was crushed to death by a train at 2am on Saturday at the Sikhiu train station in Nakhon Ratchasima province. Pol Captain Teerapong Pinijmontri...
- Vote! Body of unidentified man found on Ko Samui Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - SURAT THANI: The body of an unidentified man was found floating in the sea off Bang Po beach on Ko Samui island on Sunday afternoon....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Sihanoukville airport expansion gets nod
- - CDC Activates Emergency Measures to Combat E-Cigarette Use
- - New York Prosecutors Seek 8 Years of Trump Tax Returns
- - Panel: Full-Scale War Looms in South Sudan One Year After Peace Accord Signed
- - Chinese American Couple Charged With Theft of Trade Secrets From Ohio Hospital
- - US Service Member Killed in Action in Afghanistan
- - Railing Against Corruption, Democratic White House Hopeful Warren Rallies Thousands in NY
- - Investors poured US$45 billion into Indian stock market but now Modi ‘euphoria’ is wearing off
- - Elon Musk testified he worried Thai cave rescuer might be 'another Jeffrey Epstein'
- - Musk hires detective to probe man who sued over ‘pedo guy’ tweet