Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river
The body of a man from Northern Ireland has been found floating on the Kwae Noi River in Kanchanaburi’s Sai Yok district this morning after his Thai wife went to the police to say he had been missing for two days. The body of 51 year old Robert Lytle was found just hours after his wife, 39 year old Supapansa Pornkhunthod, a resident of Bangkok’s Suan Luang district, filed a missing persons report with the Sai Yok police. The body was found 30 kilometres downstream from the resort. It has been sent for a post-mortem at a local hospital. The woman said her husband disappeared from his room at the Krit Raft House resort on the Kwae Noi River in the Sai Yok National Park, Sai Yok district on Tuesday morning. She said they checked into the resort on Monday evening but then had an argument so she left the room to stay with another woman, the resort’s chef. When she checked the resort room the next morning, her husband had disappeared. STORY: The Nation The post Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river appeared first on The Thaiger.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Thursday, 30 August, 2018
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! New Zealand expat found dead in Chiang Mai condo Phuket Gazette (Today) - PHOTO: Galare Thong Condominium – Google An elderly New Zealand expat has been found dead in a condo in Chiang Mai last night (Sunday). Police from the Muang Chiang Mai...
- Vote! Body found off Saphan Hin on Koh Tapao Noi, Phuket Phuket Gazette (Today) - An unidentified body has been found on Koh Tapao Noi off Saphan Hin along Phuket’s east coast yesterday afternoon. Wichit Police were notified that the body was found on Tapao...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Indian magician Jadugar Mandrake missing after Ganges escape stunt goes wrong SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - An Indian magician who entered the Ganges river on Sunday tied up with steel chains and rope is missing, police said.Chanchal Lahiri, known by his stage name “Jadugar Mandrake” (Wizard...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Ocean view Condo for sale Patong
- - Organizers say nearly 2 million march in Hong Kong protest calling for top official to quit
- - Massive demonstration chokes Hong Kong as extradition anger boils
- - Massive power outage hits Argentina, Uruguay
- - Indian magician Jadugar Mandrake missing after Ganges escape stunt goes wrong
- - Italy’s ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ arrested in Thailand for George Clooney fraud, fake Rolex scams
- - First Indian grey wolf to be spotted in Bangladesh for decades gets beaten to death by farmers
- - 'Toon' thanks Isan people for charity run
- - High-speed rail project mired in land issues
- - Crowds demand Hong Kong's top official quit after only pausing on China extradition plan