Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river
The body of a man from Northern Ireland has been found floating on the Kwae Noi River in Kanchanaburi’s Sai Yok district this morning after his Thai wife went to the police to say he had been missing for two days. The body of 51 year old Robert Lytle was found just hours after his wife, 39 year old Supapansa Pornkhunthod, a resident of Bangkok’s Suan Luang district, filed a missing persons report with the Sai Yok police. The body was found 30 kilometres downstream from the resort. It has been sent for a post-mortem at a local hospital. The woman said her husband disappeared from his room at the Krit Raft House resort on the Kwae Noi River in the Sai Yok National Park, Sai Yok district on Tuesday morning. She said they checked into the resort on Monday evening but then had an argument so she left the room to stay with another woman, the resort’s chef. When she checked the resort room the next morning, her husband had disappeared. STORY: The Nation The post Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river appeared first on The Thaiger.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Body of missing Irish man found in Kanchanaburi river, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Thursday, 30 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Australian man, 33, found dead in Chiang Mai hotel Samui Times (Yesterday) - A 33 year old Australian man has been found dead at a hotel in Chiang Mai. The body of the man, who was identified as Daniel Thomas Janse (name transliterated)...
- Vote! British woman raped on Koh Phi Phi, Thai man arrested Samui Times (2 days ago) - A Thai man has been arrested and charged with the rape of a British tourist on Koh Phi Phi. The man, who has not been named, is understood to be...
- Vote! Outpouring of grief as missing Thai boy in Tokyo found dead Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - The mother of a 14-year-old Thai boy who went missing from a hotel room in Tokyo on Monday night said on Wednesday she had found her son, but he had...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, seven killed
- - Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings
- - The Thai children putting a brave face on the horror of sexual abuse
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, at least two gunmen killed
- - City edge Spurs to go top
- - Taxman: B20,000 interest exemption still in place
- - Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul
- - Man held for duping farmers into growing date palm
- - India's Supreme Court chief justice denies sexually harassing assistant
- - Highest Myanmar court to rule on journalists on Tuesday