Body of missing fisherman found off Phuket
PHUKET: Marine Police and Kusoldharm Foundation rescue workers today (Aug 23) found and recovered the body of a 53-year-old local resident who disappeared while fishing for shrimp off Pa Khlok late last night.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Body of missing fisherman found off Phuket, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 23 August
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Filipino coast guard men convicted in Taiwan fisherman death Bangkok Post (Today) - MANILA: A Philippine court has found eight Filipino coast guard personnel guilty of conspiring to shoot and kill a Taiwanese fisherman in a 2013 incident at sea that strained the...
- Older News
- Vote! Body of unidentified man found on Ko Samui Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - SURAT THANI: The body of an unidentified man was found floating in the sea off Bang Po beach on Ko Samui island on Sunday afternoon....
- Vote! Karon Police identify body of foreign man found floating off Phuket The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: Karon Police Chief Col Prawit Sutthirueangarun has confirmed to The Phuket News that the body of the man found floating 500 metres offshore from Karon Noi Beach in July...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Explosion Kills 24 People at Election Rally in Northern Afghanistan
- - Blast kills 24 near election rally for Afghan president: health official
- - Blast outside rally in central Afghanistan kills at least 24
- - Pakistan, India Join Russia-Led Military Drills Despite Kashmir Tensions
- - Ghani Escapes Election Violence That Killed 24
- - Taliban attacks kill 30, Afghan leader unhurt as bomb hits rally
- - Explosion hits Afghan capital Kabul, six killed
- - China signals veto in standoff with U.S. over Afghan U.N. mission: diplomats
- - Panda Lin Hui acting normally after Xuang Xuang's death
- - Philippines’ Duterte claims he ordered ambush, but palace said he ‘misspeaks’ Tagalog