Body of missing boy found in canal in Phetchburi
The body of a one year old who has been missing for eight days has been found in a canal in Phetchburi today. The body was found floating face down in the klong in Phetchburi early this morning. The male toddler, just over a year old, was reported missing to police in Pakin Kidtalod eight days ago. The mother of ‘Nong Pakin’ has identified the body of her son. The body was found 15 kilometres from their house. Police are continuing their investigation into the child’s apparent drowning. SOURCE: Thairath The post Body of missing boy found in canal in Phetchburi appeared first on The Thaiger Thailand news.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Body of missing boy found in canal in Phetchburi, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Phuket Gazette - Friday, 12 April
- Older News
- Vote! Franco-Irish girl Nora Quoirin’s family mourns ‘unbearable’ loss as autopsy performed in Malaysia SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Malaysian authorities on Wednesday conducted a postmortem examination on the body of a Franco-Irish teen found in the jungle after she disappeared from a resort, as her family mourned the...
- Vote! Body found in Malaysian rainforest is that of missing teen Nora Quoirin, family confirms SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - The body found in Malaysia on Tuesday after a massive search is that of Franco-Irish teen Nora Quoirin, who disappeared 10 days ago from a rainforest resort, police said.“The family...
- Vote! Body Found Near Malaysian Resort Where Girl Disappeared VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - Search crews in Malaysia have found the body of a female near a jungle resort where a 15-year-old French-Irish girl went missing more than a week ago.Mohamad Mat Yusop, the...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - India Begins Restoring Communications to Kashmir
- - Pattaya teacher under fire for hitting girl on head
- - Stranded Tourists Free as Crews Reopen Denali Park Road
- - Hong Kong Teachers Rally, Start Weekend of Protests
- - From tusks to tails, endangered species in spotlight
- - Couple arrested for spate of Phuket burglaries, B600k in stolen items recovered
- - Teachers join latest Hong Kong march
- - Activist opposes B330bn Exxon project in EEC
- - Six hurt in van-truck crash
- - Security Laws Making Australia a Secretive State, Media Leaders Say