Bodies of South Korean climbers killed in Himalayas are returned home
The bodies of five South Korean mountaineers who lost their lives climbing the Himalayas were returned to their home country on Wednesday, with officials attributing the disaster to a "sudden gust of wind." ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Bodies of South Korean climbers killed in Himalayas are returned home, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Tuesday, 16 October
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Journey home begins for Christchurch mosque massacre’s foreign victims SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Today) - The bodies of two Christchurch shooting victims arrived in India as the repatriation process gets underway for foreign nationals killed in the mosque massacre that claimed 50 lives, officials said...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival