BMA cracks down on tattoo shops
The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) is launching a crackdown on hundreds of unlicensed tattoo parlours across the capital after finding only 50 were properly registered.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, BMA cracks down on tattoo shops, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! BMA steps up operator hunt Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA) has vowed to work harder to seek a concessionaire to operate the Green Line Skytrain extension service and keep fares capped at 65 baht....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Evangelical Group Says Laos Has Deported 3 American Missionaries
- - Thailand busts 'seasteading' effort by American
- - What is a Class 7 MOT?
- - 348 die in Songkran road carnage
- - Indian man amputates his own finger after accidentally voting for the wrong party in national election
- - Singapore student Monica Baey lashes out at NUS after man who filmed her in hostel shower goes ‘scot-free’
- - New national intelligence act sanctions use of electronic tools to access private information
- - Mahathir’s government agrees to revive China-backed Bandar Malaysia project
- - Thailand says ‘seasteading’ couple Nadia Summergirl and Chad Elwartowski should fight charge in court
- - India suspends Kashmir border trade with Pakistan, claiming route is being used to smuggle weapons and drugs